There are so many things to write about! That I almost didn't want to start wrinting this post..u noe the feeling? Like a half-bitten roasted marshmellow partially dipped in hot melted chocolate! Just gotta finish it when u've started!
I think this first note has gotta go out to those who gave me a shout out (some literally, while sitting on poor Matt haha) and others who gave me the wonderful present of their time on christmas day. Man, just hearing their voices makes me miss CTK's midnight mass, the dressing up (should one choose to, I remember we girls USED to), the stay-over either at poon's or chris', the next day's breakfast and trip back home to CRASH again. And then I log on to their blogs (and the wonderfully done up YLM site) and see pictures! hundreds of 'em! and the longing goes on...
BUT! I've got nothing to complain about! On top of great conversations during this christmas/new year period (no matter how they ended hee... indicating of course the manner in which calling card runs out of cash) with lovely people, I've received from my family and close frens presents and cards that remind me how much they continue to keep me in their thoughts and prayers. Boy how can I not be touched! Have not done anything to deserve so much love, and so a grateful thanks *and hug* goes out to them. Can see who they're taking a cue from, Praise God!
To the raunchy sistas! haha Angel, Cheryl, Stel, Van, Mabel, Ju (wait a minute, hav i put too many people in the club? anyhows, to the gals appearing in almost all the pics hee i wonder y...): an amazing truckload of pictures that can't all fit into my laptop. darn. 'cos to see your big *toothy* grins in all of them, with or without make-up, dressed or not, oh, i mean not dressed-up...makes me grin silly. can see Angel's been doing the rounds of taking photos with everyone at the D&D! apparently, Van, your singing hamster seems to be the talk of the town.=) maybe cos it has a stunning resemblance... ZLM! 8th of Jan at Julia's house.....I want.....still, I'm glad I manage to go over, albeit just once: it was the nite before I flew here, and we stayed til LATE! din play mahjong like we wanted, but there's still time in the future! Cheryl thanks for the present! Now all i need is a lighter...hmmm. *and everyone wonders wat she got me* Stel I hope u were in time for dinner on new year's eve, and your grandma isn't too angry wif me!
wonderful pictures of sleeping pigs too....oh were they not pigs? muahahaha
It's just sour grapes: I'm wishing I could be one of those lazy pigs.....=)
Caught the NSF and NSmen in action in the after christmas party- personally I like tat pic, makes me smile and shake my head (Ok, my real reaction: "waaaaat???!" and a bigger "WAAAAT????!" seeing Stefan all ready for action.) Kevin's still as cute as he used to be. *laughs* no no no, of course, so are chris, ranneth, poon, meh meh, ed, matt. Is ant the only one not there yet?
Then came New Year's Eve/Day at SAFRA Yishun (Boy I talk just like I was there)
Man, I missed the second Encorr performance. Pooooonnnnnn *whines* see la. Bet u and Matt gave Maroon 5, The Calling, and Mariah Carey a run for their money. Oo0ps i meant Enrique, matt. Go Cheryl! Go Ant! Go Ju! Go Stefan! cheering from the sidelines here =)
And so this 'first one in a long time since I left for Italy, got back, got holed up studying, spent Christmas and New Year here, and its a week to exams!' is dedicated to those I love.
2 comments:
Hi mel.. A happy new year to you babe! I hope you are alright.. anyways.. i hate to say this but i have to.. with orders from chief, raunchy sistas is disbanded. Kinda sad.. but anyways, YLM still has ZLM.. hahha
I am the australian Antechinus. Anthony is the mountain pig, Van is the infamous hamster etc etc.
Its kinda getting boring in Singapore..quite sorrowful too. The tsunami disaster didn't make the new year a thing to cheer about.
I hope u have fun in England
God's Grace be with you!
Mabelline
Post a Comment