I remember I was in a maze of mirrors in the Edinburgh dungeon, with ShiHui and Jon. That was a new experience, scary if you're all alone in there, in dim lights, not knowing where the exit is., or how many other people are in the maze with you. It's just like writing on a blog isn't it? "Is that me, or is that my reflection, which is me, but not really, or is that someone else, or someone else's reflection, or I am mistaken and is that someone else me...."
You reach out your hand and find...space
You're all I want, You're all I need, You're everything, everything....
We bought luxury food, wine and cheese. We got binge-ing food: chips and choco and cake. We got the junk: nuggets, sausages and fries. We do have real food, chicken, prawns, eggs, rice, vege., oranges, bananas,pasta and more cheese.
How can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you
Did you know that Seth Cohan of O.C. ie Adam Brody has a special appearance in Smallville Season 1 Episode 19 as Justin, the psycho who's after Chloe with telephatic powers? trivia that gets me so excited. bimbo!
Would you tell me how can it be any better than this?
No comments:
Post a Comment