Tuesday, December 27, 2005

a big day (when I wasn't expecting one)

dearest dearest dearest dearest
cheryl angel van eddie poon chris diane anthony stefan adrian leonard chan peiling dre chand moli-chand robin matt mabel alex julia stella daryl mum and dad
thanks for the SURPRISE! It was a great big humongous one, the biggest one of my life, I assure you! Thank goodness no one took photos of the gogle-eyed gaping-mouthed initial expression, 'cos I think my heart just stopped when I saw 25 insane people in my living room. ok, insanely kind enough to give me a party that I won't forget. thank you, loads and loads. nothing would have made it better because you ALL were there, from the ones so busy I didn't expect to see (like chan) to the long-standing ones (like dre moli and chand- "it's never gonna to die, it's gonna live, in each of us!") to the best secret-keepers ever who are filled with so much energy they just tear houses down and scare neighbours with carols and games (like the ones I were with 36 hours before and never leaked a word! inclusive of mum and dad)
big hugs to the game-masters and the photographers and the food-lovers (I hope that includes everyone!)

No comments: