Monday, January 16, 2006

penguin
You are resilient. This is your secret weapon.
You don't let much get you down and like the
energizer bunny, you keep going and going and
going.....

91 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 253 times.
36% of people had this result.

What is your secret weapon? Cool pics!

I'm only putting this quiz up because resilient is the word that sticks after you've watched 'The March of the Penguins'. The journeys the male and female penguins take for the survival of their child is simply impressive... Interesting (and apt) this picture was put with it.

On another note, all the quizzes I take seem to come out with unexpected results. I don't think I'm brown, peter or resilient. I either need to severe all faith in such quizzes or re-evaluate who I am. Maybe both are in order.

No comments: