Sunday, February 25, 2007

Groceries

I bought lots and lots of good food today at Tesco and Fresh Asia! Strawberries, kimchi dumplings, tofu, soya bean drink, wasabi peas, cream, honey mustard pasta, carbonara sauce, humous, mature chedder cheese, TANG YUAN! and much more...

Been putting off going to the supermarket for weeks now (yes, I've been starving) because of the rain and work and lazy bones, but today I was left with no choice because I could no longer stand baked beans and plain rice, and I had cancelled with Yanyan for an Italian dinner because of a panic attack (non-serious) so I trudged off to find food glorious food in the afternoon.

Just got a message from sg, and it made me smile (BIG grin) because it was about a mathematical equation (7x7) My favourite person!
Which is so rare nowadays (mathematical equations... and who grins to themselves when they are alone?!) Well, JFok maybe ... hehe just kidding! So happy I got him excited about Heroes too! Yataaa! So at least I know I'm not alone in favouring otaku-san... =)

No comments: