Thursday, April 12, 2007

I think I'm stuck somewhere in March. Middle of march to be exact, because I keep thinking it's not yet into the 20s of March, and so it must be in the teens, and still slogging at the first essay such that the end seems far far away.

Yesterday my brother was telling me about an equation by Stevens (some phsysicist) which can calculate the human perception of something with relation to what it actually is in reality. Like pain, or a burn, or a cut, or a scream; how much more or less we place importance to it than it actually is in reality.
It's called Stevens' Power Law... this guy stevens power lor...

So let me place an equation on my first statement of being stuck somewhere in march:
Continuum - Time
Exponent - 0.01
Stimulus Condition - Just before essay deadline (approx. 14 days before)

No comments: