Wednesday, June 04, 2008

just a....belief

I have a secret that I want to tell
(no it's not that I really really smell)

It's that someday, somewhere, where I may not be
You'll grow up strong, and loving, and free
You will be just the kind of person He has made you for
Think of what love can manage: times so much more!

With Sol's wisdom you'll say yes with a shout
No silent word can give you an aching bout

But 'tis a secret, my friend, it's true
You won't know it till it happens to you!

~inspired by the show 'Stranger than Fiction', which I watched for the second time on cable today.

"Because it's a book about a man who doesn't know he's about to die. And then dies. But if a man does know he's about to die and dies anyway. Dies- dies willingly, knowing that he could stop it, then- I mean, isn't that the type of man who you want to keep alive?" says one of the characters in the show.

Sound like anyone your know? *grinz*

No comments: