its the unofficial last day of term for me! cos i'll be heading to glasgow to meet Jon Fok's best friend Kenneth with Misch by my side, and then heading to Rome to meet my parents and Daryl! yipee!!!
For my friends who are reading, may you have a blessed christmas this year! (especially if you have the chance to attend midnight mass! go for it! I know I would if I were back hom...sigh. but God gives us all good things running over, so I'm looking up!) Even if you dun celebrate christmas, like dear kim, go catch the lights in Orchard Road. We've got lights on here too in the city, though I suspect they're a re-use of Deepavali lights!!
It's been a long-drawn out few weeks, and I guess what's worse than wearing out physically are the issues that go straight to your heart. like a Long Day's Journey Into Night. But when we pass the stage of infancy, struggle through 33 years of growing pains, reach the cross, and believe in the 3 days after that, we'll know it was all worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment