Wednesday, November 03, 2010

captured

朋友 一生一起走
那些日子 不再有
一句话 一辈子
一生情 一杯酒
朋友 不曾孤单过
一声朋友 你会懂
还有伤 还有痛
还要走 还有我
 
Finally, a mandarin song which I can understand!
More importantly, a meaningful song that reminds me of yesteryears.
 
In other unrelated issues, I realize I love the drive to school and back home. Barring bad traffic jams and being late for meetings, I enjoy the time I have on my own, powering a vehicle that can swing me up the lornie highway and swop me around the woodlands bend. Throw in the music  - oh! a prayer said twice - and I sometimes wish for my destination to be a little bit further.

It would be 
a glorious moment
if I could capture
the endless journey
along that old, familiar road
in the palm of my hand
and never let go.

"And inwardly..." "You are renewed day by day?!" =D

No comments: