Friday, October 01, 2004

I will remember days in avalon...

Alone. Does everyone feel tat? Are they feeling it now? Or is it jus the rise and fall of melancholy? A fren asked this question in her blog: what is a friend? Is it someone whom u say 'hi' to? Someone before whom you wear this smiling mask? Someone whom U find it easy to tell your day's details to? Someone who listens well? Someone who wants to be with you? Someone who knows your faults and failures? Someone who loves you for it? I'm so scared to let anyone in.

*knock knock*

Do I choose the people? Or do they choose me? Or does God choose for me?

*knock knock*

1 comment:

M said...

Hey you.. Just updated ur blog! :)

Me too..! yeah, it's abt smallville..and dun worry.
Won't spoil anything for you.
Hope u're doing fine and dandy! :p