and when you're down in the mire, he whispers in your ear....'I will never let you go'
suddenly, the mire is gone. There is only him and I.
The only person who could ever mean those words.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yummy! cold yoghurt and banana on a hot 30 Degrees (yes, Celsius!) day
no, I'm not back in sg. It just is here. *fan fan*
what an amazing lesson. today, girls, we'll be talking about the 3-letter word which appears in all romance books, tabloid magazines and The Sun. (I hope they cannot sue for defamation when I speak the facts) As one teacher put it, it's one way to get the class listening. Didn't you too when your Science teacher got to Chapter 11 of the Sec. 2 textbook? Wonder which chapter it is now. Anyway, it wasn't a Science lesson or trashy talk. The Beggar Woman by William King did it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is using him, the one who pained, to evangelise to others! a total stranger out of the blue, a message in the Word. How our Lord turns anything to good is simply amazing; what I found even more wonderful is how delighted I was to hear it. It speaks of the selfishness and blindness that was present in the pain, but, more importantly, of the freedom that comes with letting go.
suddenly, the mire is gone. There is only the Lord and I.
3 comments:
can't wait to see your pretty; she sounds so playful in your entries! hyper. and see she didn't forgot you! *erhmm* er how bout the postcode? =p hee
take care u
mel
mel chiaaaa give meee your addie in UK!!!! please!
*hugs* i miss you and love you!
:) mischy
mischy!!! miss u and luv u loads too!!!! I'll be back soooooon and won't have the same addie next year, don't think you'll need it then? but for now it's
D502 Nixon Court
33 Putney Road
Leicester
LE2 7TG
United Kingdom
see u realll soon!
luv
mel
Post a Comment