first, to SH: sorry I couldn't make it for the movie. we were at Flame til half nine, then spent more time taking (some crazy) photos in church...?!was it House of Wax in the end?
MH has just been made professor! and assigned to be my dissertation supervisor...cool. think I'm in shock tho.
the week's just flew by. first 1, then 2, tmr 3. well it's not for good yet. muahahaha
JFK, I just stole most of your food =) ok, all that would expire soon anyway. your house is like a warehouse now; I think 7 pple owe you storage-facility payment *grinz* we still owe somebody tons for scottieland!
1 comment:
Ewok?! haha so cute wat!! glad to hear pretty still remembers u! yes I wanna go to your house play wif the cats!!!! been sleeping so much lately, maybe it's to make up for the lack of the past few months (or just an excuse :p) take care ah u! must be the weather you're not used to, and the flu bug going round. send me pics of jing's bdae! (or just ONE particular person, or course wif u in it too lah)
=P
mel
Post a Comment