As I was walking to uni, to the library, to the com. lab (on the way to town; I'm not tat low-life) I realised how much I was running away. From reflection, from looking inward, from facing the truth and terrible terrible murk which one stirs up with a swirling branch when you look into the waters of your soul. Yet running away is no solution; people run for a while, some for years, some through their lifetime, and you can't stop running until you stop. and face it.
so I wondered how. how can one swim through the murk that gets stirred up as you're moving through the waters to get to the other side.
Then I remembered what my mum told me. Alone, one will get stuck in the quicksand of the interior: you see only the sins and darkness with no way out. But focus on Christ, and He will lead you through the darkness of the interior into the light.
And then, perhaps a little sign, or a coded message.
"The path to humility lies outside oneself"
Not running away, but looking inward with some outside help.
1 comment:
ya, end on 1st july. tat'll be way past the date....nm, we'll have a small one again! save me some choco cake man...haha jk :) miss u too! no time to be bored, wif the days packed, dun worry bout me jumping off!have a good one on your big day gal...
Post a Comment