Monday, November 15, 2004

I think I have Obsessive Complusive Disorder. Ususally it is attributed to the excessive necessity (apparently inherent) for cleanliness, or the overiding fear of dark places, or fear once outside of one's personal confines.

For me, its the worry that I have forgotten to do something.

And what weighs it down is the bigger worry that I will be held responsible for it.

As such, I've checked my email accounts (with a capital 'S', even the most obsolete one I opened when I was about 12 years old) about a gazillion times today just to make sure I've not forgotten anyone I've not email to.

Is it OCD or wat?

I'm hoping its just today.
As a result, the worry is giving me a terrible ache in my stomach, like little critters knawing at my insides (as opposed to butterflies; those who know me know I detest just as much!), its 9pm and I'm wanting dinner, and I've got a Old English "mini test tomorrow, please parse lines 15-66 of 'The Wanderer'". oh no I'm not complaining for the want of pity. self-pity? nah. I hereby praise God for His strength in me to keep me going! or else I'd be having baby Eoraptors in me. or worse, the aliens from Stephen King's Dreamcatcher!

=)

1 comment:

M said...

Hey you!! Received my mail??? :p