Wednesday, November 17, 2004

lowdown on netball

nope (in response to a long distance wish *grinz*), there wasn't dinner here to celebrate Hari Raya, cos it fell on Saturday the 13th and we attended Nottingham Games, the annual sports meet of Singapore Societies held in Uni of Notts.

This year us girls played netball! I was a WA for a game and GA for another, and it was a great bonding time (dun ask about scores, U noe wat i mean!). And Jireh (VJ) was there! From Warwick Uni. And Germaine (IJ TP prefectz) too! Din see Renu (IJ TP prefectz), she couldn't make it; she just got elected Durham's Singapore Society Treasurer (",) Daphy (VJ) couldn't come too. It was this time last year when I bumped into Gladys (VJ) (but din see her this year).

To us, the netball team for this year's Notts games from Leicester! Debra (cap't), Amal, Jing Yi, Ting, Gerrie, ShiHui, ZiHui, Nai Wan (superb), and I. (note: 4 out of this 9 from IJ TP)

No comments: