finally! I've sent the email that signals the termination of further correspondence to that email, *keeping my fingers crossed* should no hitch occur, having had the transition take place. voila, finis! Ashes to ashes, dust to dust; decay and be not a skeleton in my closet. It has been tiring, but, how shall I phrase this? 'educational'
Just watched the Yoda-Sidious/Obi-Wan-Anakin duel of the fates a second time! perhaps the movies are a parody of reality....or maybe we act out reel-life. the worst thing might be, we'll debate to our death and never know who's right.
2 comments:
NO FAIR!!!
You watched Episode III a second time! Gosh, and I haven't even done so...! Oh well, did you find any 'Easter Eggs' around the movie? George Lucas always likes to add funny stuff in his movies.. :p
hee went with my fren who had not seen it yet,her exams were just over...actually, no, no easter eggs, did any fans mention any? if there are I'll prob be game for a third time! hee...maybe.
Post a Comment