Friday, July 29, 2005

approach me for explanations if in doubt

hey baby girl, we'll enjoy the finer things in life. before the leaves fall.

ju, you're super woman nowadays! see you on sunday!

Chocolate fudge-covered rocky road and ultimate chocolately yummy with brownie under a choco-scoop sprinkled with chocolate chips day!
All at Ice-Cube (a cool chill-out place in Serangoon Gardens, opposite Chomp-Square) at a good price.
opens at 3pm, forgot what time it closes.
Blatent advertisment

Minus the youth choir I might have been the youngest at the Divine Mercy prayer session cum talk cum Eucharistic Celebration tonight. and the hall was far from empty, oh no. I'd wager over a hundred or two. The Polish priest gave an enriching lesson on fulfilling the prayer to the Divine Mercy and the meaning of mercy, using, naturally, the parable of the Good Samaritan.
tomorrow's pulau ubin day, yipee! not sure I trust my biking, so maybe I'll walk. Maybe we'll bump into scorpions and think they're lobsters.
(inside, inside)

No comments: