Just back from RCIA with dad! Met uncle Eric, his usual cheerful self, Praise God!And Na-Na, her usual friendly self! She was following me around 'cos I came out while the groups were having their sharing. (DOES Uncle Eric call her Na-Na?)Poon, Cheryl, good playing and singing!Din manage to catch you guys after the session though, will probably see you same time same place on saturday.
Uncle Paul gave the talk on 'The Communion of Saints'. According to dad it was more in depth than usual, tackling difficult issues, even for us Catholics, on purgatory and II Vatican Council's take on intercession.
Rather, I was interested in the response of the catechumens. The talk might be considered dry by standards of the growing learner, but I was quite pleased to see a number listening attentively, responding to the questions, bible passages, jokes. The Holy Spirit will plant in us the seed to listen well if it is His will.
Couldn't properly evaluate responses on the whole because I was not around to hear their own sharings, but I'll ask dad tomorrow.
I wonder...anti-virus softwares actually prevent access to blogs? I believe it's under the parental controls....because I can't access it on my PC but I am able to on my LT. The point being? I have some ideas.....some I dare not mention....
"the same thing we do everyday pinky"
No comments:
Post a Comment