There u go. Just as I was about to comment about how shallow people are going after the first good looking person they see (well, not going after, just definately having a higher interest rate *dry laugh*), I meet Stella in church and go thinking, "Who's that cute guy sitting next to her..."
*oops*
alrite, alrite, besides some what-not-somes (pronounced zomes) flying around in the air physical attraction does attract. (does satisfaction satisfact?)
I was there criticising the bimbo on tonight's episode of 'Lost' (if you saw it, she was the one with dangly earrings trying desperately to set off the fireworks), then when O.C. came on I couldn't help cheer Summer on despite the cheesy Spideyman kiss (if you havn't seen the show Rachel Bilson is a pretty girl, and pretty witty).
2nd *oops*
so how now? conform to societal standards of symmetrical features and rearrange my face? (not that it would help much: I'll just end up with a big nose on my forehead) renounce make-up and let my moustache grow?
maybe I'll paint my face luminous green and wear the sign
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
hoping to attract that guy. What's his name again, Stell?
No comments:
Post a Comment