do you write what you want or do you write what people want to read?
I guess even though it may start off with the former it gets difficult when you've become a sensation.
Read a blog which was heavily and persistently on the topic of Death. Which is inevitable, of course (both the subject and the blog), but perhaps rather dark for my palate...palette. I've often thought myself as a half-empty-glass person, but I think this is more empty glass. Even if they (the entries) were stories, which I appreciate and even applaude, since I enjoy savouring them too, the essential subject is a mirror of the mind: you can't write about something and not be thinking it.
Met my best friend yesterday; us the gourmet pair had oyster mee sua/octopus tacopaci/chicken skin. okie, it's not exactly from a gourmet restaurant, but hey, I hadn't had these for 10 months and I'm calling it gourmet food. Then again, another had more exotic food in Japan. Another thing: if you're free next tuesday at 12.45pm, go down to the esplanade concert hall to watch her (and her group) sing jazz...a capella. it's free!
Just back from seeing Chris Evans flame on. Yes, that's his name shi, and you'd prob. stand a chance since he's only 3 years older. whoa, so is Jessica Alba.
Even though Gerrie had to work the next day, I'm glad she came to meet us: we had a good cheesecake each (at Karen's favourite hangout, though she couldn't come) New York New York and Oreo. I think the original is always better.
jon, when U finish flirting with legal documents come look for us k.
baby where were u?
5 comments:
The funny thing is, when one becomes a sensation from writing what he wants, he doesn't have to change the way he writes... but inevitably he does.
OOooOoO...SO Mr Hottie is 24 huh..HuBba hUbba...LOL
O yea...Whos ur MoMua baby..
Dan: think it's possible that one stays true to himself and doesn't change what he writes for mass consumption? I believe some people think the only way to stay a sensation is to write for a majority. take the SPG blog for example. I've seen it too, and it's all on the same topic, which basically bores me. and got me thinking: is that person really writing what she feels? or continuing to do so merely because people want to read such things? I have my doubts that it is the first option.
shi: in this case, it's who's your daddy....heeheehee. how was art and craft class?
nono..its whos ur moma..(which is me of coz..lol)
ok lor..like that lo.r...didnt realli like the colours coz ive got ugly beads...probably go arab st to buy some nice ones
Post a Comment