PRAISE HIM IN THE HEAVENS!!
It's all that I can do to keep myself from singing out in the school library!(which is filled!)
I have entered Mordor!
And He will make us triumphant!
No, it's not about results, it's about that deep deep feeling of peace as I was doing my exams, for the first time managing to finish all 3 essays ( I am slow) and feeling such great joy as I was writing about the Corpus Christi plays! I wanted to include that it's the Feast of Corpus Christi TOMORROW (UK calender, diff. from sg, which is on sunday) and that my examiner should attend mass hahahahaha but I think it would have been too over the top for him/her. unless he/she feels the same way. And wanted to write how much his sacrifice (of course I have to add in how the depiction of the sacrifice added to affective piety! nearly got carried away) means to each person, how it is 'only by grace that we enter', how his birth was already a sign for his sacrifice (the Levitical lamb, in the manger, which is a food trough for animals, and how he is our food...see, this was depicted in the drama of the Nativity we have to study in Medieval Lit., thus making it applicable for me to talk about), and so I put in what time and He allowed.
E G#m
Praise You in the morning. Praise You in the evening.
C#m A
Praise You when I’m young and when I’m old.
E G#m
Praise You when I’m laughing. Praise You when I’m grieving.
C#m A
Praise You every season of my soul.
And the last question I had to do was a blesphamous lyric on Franciscan Friars! argh! hee ok it was funny, and I understand why the people then (13/14 century) did not take kindly to Friars, black, grey or white: they accumulated wealth and property despite their vows of porverty, thus degrading St. Francis' rule. the speaker was going on about how he wished the friars would disappear or be taken away by the Archbiship or be burnt, all in a quaint song and rhyme.
F#m B
If they could see how much You’re worth.
F#m B
Your power Your might Your endless love.
F#m B A
Then surely they would never cease to praise….
It's no longer about the result
1 comment:
Congrats!!! One paper down, JUST one more to go. Dun complain hor. I had to endure FIVE papers k?? Hehe. Hang on!
Post a Comment