Monday, May 23, 2005

when u feel like...

one of the 4 (I counted, this is not NTUC brand) fishes you see when you open a can of sardines in thick tomato sauce

the view outside your window on the 5th floor of your hostel looks attractive because the only sunlight you've seen in weeks is out the window (ok...maybe I exaggerate)

you've run out of rice (This one I'm certain)

your stomach's going like the lousy 50p clothes dryer at the foot of your block: noisy rumbling

your head's as dense as a sharpening block (for knives) dad uses at home (I don't have one so all my knives are now like butter-spreaders)

things that make you burst out in insane laughter range from real jokes to corny jokes to 'how now brown cow' in BBC english

laughing and laughing and laughing

u've not manage to answer any calls in the past week because u sleep in the day (and sometimes sleep the whole day)-sorry Matt, Poon

...when u feel like the above, I'm very sure your exams are coming.

No comments: