Monday, May 23, 2005
'lil Mr Fix It
I love my bro. If you ask me why though, I'm not sure I can pinpoint the reasons. It may be because I'm proud of him that he knows what he wants and works hard for it, so hard that he tops the class, level, school, nation. not kidding. I'm in awe, and sweating (jk). It may be because I remember I could go to him at my most stressed, and he'd get me laughing it off. It may be because he understands, and doesn't have to say it. It may be because I remember (when he was shorter) I'd put my arm around his neck and pretend-throttle him (esp. when dad took pictures). It may be because our banter is just so care-free and un-self-conscious. I miss him a lot. I don't know if he knows it, but I miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment