I was just telling my fren how
By the LOTR calender
25th May: 1st paper: Medieval Lit = pic. of Mordor
31st May: 2nd paper: Satire to Sensibility = pic. of Mt. Doom (inside, with Sam running towards the ledge)
Today: Gandalf on Shadowfax, galloping in haste towards Minas Tirith
Tomorrow: Up-close-and-personal with a ringwraith
(forgot his name: the leader who wounded Frodo; of course you wouldn't recognise his face)
Apt ain't it? Depiction of the last lap.
And on 2nd June: Legolas in shining armor
(I was tempted to put 'my Legolas...' but I've decided I'll share)
*all-gracious grin, with condescending look*
oh, went to check, its the Witch King of Angmar. oooohhhhh, he prophesied never to die at the hands of man. no wonder JRR had Eowyn do it.......verily verily
ok, i'm not superstitious, just a fan
if anyone has the extended version of no. 3 (and i don't mean that which opened on 19th May) go watch the scenes with Faramir and Eowyn.....I just loved it. The book was even better though; its even sweeter than Aragon and Arwen okay....
I thot the Nazgul were the creatures on which the ringwraiths rode...apparently websites says Nazgul = witch kings. hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment