Thursday, May 26, 2005

my prince

it all began with Cass telling me last year (in PS, I still remember, after our talk by Fr. Erasto) that 'Prince of Peace' by Michael W. Smith was reaallllieee good, so I bought the CD rite ther and then.

listening to it, I thot it was reaaaallliiieee good too.

then, when I headed up to Glasgow in December to visit Kenny, we were flipping the pages of his hymns-guitar chords collection...

"do you know this one?"

And there it was. Michael W. Smith's Prince of Peace. And we sang. It was a session I will not forget. An un-planned Praise, for Him in Worship.

Now, whenever I listen to it, I remember
hope
joy
peace
He brought in the midst of a turbulent time.

3 comments:

julia said...

HEY MEL!. okaes. can't wait for you to be back! just wanna tell you that when you're back, i'll be free almost everyday, so when you're bored! it's just a CALL AWAY! love you and take care.

Mellie said...

-mmuah!!-

g'luck for those papers!! can't wait to see you back in SG too!! make sure you let me know when you're back... *LOVE*

Melfunctional said...

hey ju! haha yeah you've got a super long hol. before your semester rite =) ; I definately know who to call! how've u been spending the days? (besides getting lost and walking from bus stop to bus stop hee) I hear you...it's not your fault!

mellie!thanks gal =) and u're going to aussie! wat dates? hee beet it's gonna be a superb trip, with the company and all *wink*