Friday, July 15, 2005

oh this is bad.
I have a premonition.
out of the blue.
and if it's true I'll know my other premonitions are too.

I really hope it's not.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mellie. ....if i'm reading correctly into ur lines...it is not him...

Anonymous said...

anyway, wanna watch fantastic 4 nxt week??

Melfunctional said...

him who what?not how why?

yes please, you better free yourself from the evil clutches of the office and go watch with me. only then will I introduce u to the cute guy (whichever one u're refering to=)

i still can't get the Fan 4 pack on msn... :(

Melfunctional said...

the one on the right? wow i think you've just made someone's day :)
for starters they're both called matthew. haha

when u free?
this one is a date with me, not him yet

Anonymous said...

him? LOL...
wat u tokking abt..lol..
wanna watch on wed nitez?? call jenny along too!

call me on my hp ya?

Anonymous said...

oh and dont forget gerrie...LOL..whens cheeseng comin back newae?Z

cheez~ said...

i think end of the mth.... ahhhh.... keep u posted =)