in ambiguity lies great power (no, this is not from Spiderman), and great pot-holes in which one may sink into the self-created mire. interesting effects of ambiguity, saying one thing and meaning another while the other percieves yet something else.
think, responsibility is important because it defines the functional and successful individual who conceives and undertakes his purpose. not other people's responsibilities, pu-leaz. can't believe the myriad of examples simply squashed in a time-frame.
going to play a game
4 comments:
hey mel!. i miss you loads, when are you coming back?!. lol. HEEHEE. MUACKS.
Boo! I miss you too. just sent u an email. go go go check. hahaha. love ya babe!
-stella
Boo! I miss you too. just sent u an email. go go go check. hahaha. love ya babe!
-stella
hey!!!! -BEEG hugz to both wonderful gals-
I wonder when I'll be back too! as yet, I don't have any dates....the flight not confirm....but BOI do i wish I were home RITE NOW. its been so long and i miss you guys...
ju when do u enter ur arty-farty place? hee so blessed, there are many who want to get in and can't, I'm so gald you're following your dreams!
stel, yup got the email! on hol now? go out wif matt ah, i think he's bored after all his exams -sheesh!-
miss you gals.....
Post a Comment